Stoke City Stories on Facebook

Follow Stoke City Stories on Twitter

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Jerome Laments Blues Decision


Jerome, who joined Stoke in a £4m deal on deadline day, admits it is going to take him some time to get used to not being around St Andrews.

"Five years is a long time to spend at a club and it still feels a bit strange not being part of it at Birmingham," he told the Birmingham Mail.

"I thoroughly enjoyed my time there and I will always be grateful for the faith Steve Bruce showed in signing me.

"Stoke seem to be doing what I thought Birmingham would be doing. It's exciting times at Stoke, they are taking steps in the right direction, strengthening the squad and looking to make further progress.

"That's the regret. I wish Birmingham would have done the same. I don't know what the board are planning to do but Birmingham need people to take them to the next level and I don't believe the current owners can do that."

source: www.football365.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment